Schedule details are available here.
Each oral presentation is allotted a total of 30 minutes, which is divided as follows:
- 22 minutes talk
- 8 minutes questions
A Windows PC with PowerPoint will be provided for talks. Oral presenters may use their own laptop only if other software is required. Oral presenters should bring a copy of their talk on a USB drive in either case. During the breakfast/lunch period on the day of their session, oral presenters should copy their presentations to the laptop and test audio and/or video files. Prior to the start of each session, oral presenters should introduce themselves to the session chair.
- Poster board dimensions are 47 inches wide x 69 inches tall. Posters should be in portrait orientation.
- The lunchtime poster sessions (P1, P3, P5) will take place from 11:30-1:10pm on each day of the conference. Lunch will be available throughout this session.
- The afternoon poster sessions (P2, P4, P6) will take place from 4:45-6:10pm on Thursday and Friday, and from 4:15-5:40 on Saturday.
- In all poster sessions, presenters with odd-numbered posters are required to be at their poster in the first 45 minutes of the session, and presenters with even-numbered posters are required to be at their poster in the last 45 minutes of the session.
- All posters must be set up before the start of the poster session in which they are presented. Pins for posters will be available on the poster boards. For the lunchtime poster sessions (P1, P3, P5), poster presenters should set up their posters during breakfast or during the morning coffee break. For the afternoon poster sessions (P2, P4, P6), poster presenters should set up their posters during the afternoon coffee break. Posters must be taken down immediately after the end of the session.
We suggest that poster presenters consider having their posters printed on fabric, because fabric posters are easier to travel with and the costs have come down substantially. Online services for fabric printing can be found easily by searching the internet. For presenters who plan to print their posters in Ithaca, we recommend printing on campus at the Mann Library, which is a 5-minute walk from the conference venue. The Mann Library poster printing hours are 8am-5pm M-Fr and 8am-4pm Sat. Please note that the library is closed on Sunday. Gnomon Copy is an off-campus option that is open from 8am-12am M-Fr.