Abstract submission for the 18th Conference on Laboratory Phonology will be open from November 17, 2021 to January 15, 2022 through EasyChair. To submit your abstract, please go to https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=labphon18.
Deadline for abstract submission: January 15, 2022
Notification of acceptance: March 30, 2022
- Abstracts should be written in English and not exceed one page of text. References, examples and/or figures can optionally be included on a second page. Submitted abstracts must be in .pdf format, with Times New Roman font, size 12, 1 inch margins and single spacing.
- The filename must be in the form ''Paper_title.pdf'' (e.g., Articulatory_binding.pdf).
- Do not include author names or affiliations in either the filename or the abstract itself.
- Authors should follow guidelines for discussing disability and avoiding ableist language. Resources can be found at the following links: Center for Disability Rights, Avoiding Ableist Language
- During the submission process, authors will be asked to identify which conference theme(s), if any, their submission relates to, and whether an abstract is submitted for oral presentation, poster presentation, or either. Authors whose papers are accepted for oral presentation will be required to share their slides and recorded presentation with discussants of the relevant theme by May 23, 2022, and authors who indicate that they are submitting for an oral presentation should be committed to doing so.
- During the submission process, authors will be asked to provide between three and five keywords that best characterize your submission.
- Authors may submit one abstract as first author, and may be co-author on no more than one additional abstract. In other words, one may be an author on up to two submissions, but first author on only one of those.