Membership in the Association for Laboratory Phonology confers a number of benefits and services, including the following.
- Conference subsidies: LabPhon members are eligible for the reduced member rates for LabPhon conference registration.
- Executive Committee: LabPhon members are eligible to stand for election to the Executive Committee, to nominate other members for election, and to vote in elections.
- Member database: LabPhon members have access to the Association's database of members.
All rates are in US dollars.
- Full Membership is $210 for two years
- Student Membership is $80 for two years
The cost of a two-year membership in the Association for Laboratory Phonology was increased in Nov 2017 to $210 for regular members and $80 for student members. This works out to $105 or $40 per year. The vast majority of our membership income is used to support our open access journal Laboratory Phonology, which is free to both authors and readers. The rest of our membership income supports the association's website, student conference travel, and other activities of the association.
Join the Assocation for Laboratory Phonology
Join on-line via this link
Note that current members may renew via the link above, if they are logged in. However, they may find it easier to renew via a personalised link that will be sent with the automatic reminder that their subscription is due.
From 2016, memberships are valid for two years from the date on which membership dues are paid. When your membership approaches expiry you will receive an email to your registered email address with instructions on how to renew.
Note that if you choose to renew in advance of expiry (e.g. to ensure that your membership is current for a forthcoming Laboratory Phonology conference so that you can get member-level fees), then you can do so, and your membership will extend to two years beyond the current expiry date.
Member only page
If you are a member, make sure you have logged in using the login link in the footer, then click on this link to access the member-only pages.